OTG G1 Solar Charger with Case, USB Cable and Lanyard
BUY NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!
The world’s most versatile solar charger.
Newsflash: as an outdoor enthusiast, you need a dependable energy source with tough mobility for your off-the-grid adventures.
‘Cause, when you’re away from the grid, there’s no wall outlets to run to for a quick charge to call home.
Instead, use the SUN. The G1 solar charger quickly harnesses solar power to charge your drifting USB powered mobile devices (as fast as plugging into the wall).
Its rugged, lightweight design coupled with its practical apps (built-in reading light, flashlight, and SOS signal) and solar panel technology makes it the ultimate traveling companion.
Y’all, it’s even water and dust resistant.
Ah.. recharging in the great outdoors.
OTG G1 Specifications
- Battery capacity: 3300 mAh internal; 3.7V
- Internal battery type: Lithium polymer
- Output: 2 USB ports, 5V, up to 2000 mA
- Solar panel: Polycrystalline
- Dimensions: 241.2 x 185.7 x 19.5 mm (9.5 x 7.3 x 0.7″)
- Weight: 500 g (1.1 lb)
- Made from durable PU leather
- Velcro top flap opening
- Easy access to removable battery pack, USB ports, and thumb-wheel
- Loops for attaching to backpack
- Dimensions: 24.1 x 18.6 x 1.9 cm (9.5 x 7.3 x 0.7 inches)
What’s in the box
- G1 Solar Charger
- OTG Solar Charger Case
- USB cable
- User Guide